Furry Kid Dog Grooming Salon
1) Furry Kid Dog Grooming Salon's philosophy is to offer a stress free grooming experience for your pet. We pay close attention to older dogs and dogs with health issues. * The dog's safety and comfort are our first priority. * We will not perform grooming procedures that will cause pain or a level of stress that we think is excessive. In some cases, this includes nail trimming as well. We reserve the right to refuse any dog we are not comfortable providing services to. We will do a dog assessment of the fur for matting and any skin issues when you bring in your furry kid. We will discuss how you want the dog groomed and you can share information we should know at that time. After the assessment, if the dog seems to present an issue we are not comfortable with, you will be asked to take your furry kid at that time. Safety is our main concern for your dog and our groomers.
2) We greatly appreciate if you advise us of any medical, allergies or sensitivities your dog may have. This includes prior surgeries, moles, joint issues, ear infections or skin problems.
3) Shot records are required at time of service. We require updated rabies shots for all our Furry Kids safety and well being.
4) If your dog has any behavioral issues please let us know. We reserve the right to refuse services. You will be charged for services that were performed (such as bath, nails etc.) even if we cannot finish the groom in it's entirety due to the dog biting or jumping on table. This is for the dog and groomer safety.
5) Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card. Cash is always welcomed.
* Payment is due at completion of the grooming service. NO CHECKS.
6) PICK UP TIMES: We will give you a courtesy call when your dog is finished. However, if you request a specific pick-up time, and do not arrive within 30 minutes of your scheduled pick-up, you may be subject to a late pick-up fee of $5 per every half hour depending on the situation. We close at 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday. If you are more than 15 minutes late after closing, you will be required to pay a $5 late fee, unless other accommodations are made in advance.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT CERTAIN SITUATIONS ARISE AND THESE SITUATIONS WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. PLEASE CALL IF YOU FIND YOURSELF OR YOUR DOG IN A SITUATION THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO CANCEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP AN APPOINTMENT SOMEONE ELSE CAN BENEFIT FROM A SAME DAY APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND FURRY KIDS